Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And All That Jazz

The Glovers are moving to Chicago!

How exciting and overwhelming could this possibly be? Within hours of meeting with our second realtor, a FOR SALE sign was in our yard, paperwork filled out, open house scheduled, and a passerby calling about our house! Here it is just five days into our house being on the market and we've had at least a dozen people walk through the house, including one that is coming back for a second look.
The bad side: I still need to find a job and until the house sells, I will be on my own when John starts his new job. But the way everything is just falling into place (including the weather that is prepping us for Chicago - Thank you Lord, sorry Tulsa), I may not have to wait too long. Pray for me. I've applied for a number of jobs, but the one that I am most interested in right now is with a high school district, as the director of public relations. Might I add that they do indeed need a director of public relations, as the job description on their website had "Public" without the "L". I know I've made the mistake before, but imagine my embarrassment when I brought it to their attention (please remember this when looking at my resume!)

No comments:

Post a Comment