Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Can See . . .

"I can see Russia from my backyard!"
I'm not sure if it's a hormonal thing, but the last time I had a sleepless night involving female presidential candidates, etc. it was about this same time, cycle - wise. Last night's dream involved a half - awake, half - asleep dream with Hillary giving some sort of address over the radio (John's alarm clock).
I've eased off the NPR, CNN, TW, and every other news site, but these ladies still seem to haunt my dreams. It may have something to do with my lunch companions. I'm the youngest in my office and clearly have a different view. Not necessarily politically, but I don't read too much into hearsay, simply because it's useless. I have no tolerance for he said/she said, nor do I care much for the opinions of radio personalities. I seriously think my mom has something to do with this. Her political "opinions" are right up there with Rush Limbaugh - 98% of the time. So it's not her opinion, per se, it's Rush's mind control. My theory anyway.
Just give me the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment