Monday, February 23, 2009

It's That Time of Year . . .


Nope, not March Madness. Not Mardi Gras. Not Spring (nor Spring Break).


It's cookie time. Girl Scout Cookie time. Orders were placed last month, so it was only a matter of weeks until I would have my hands on a box of Thin Mints or Tagalongs. Round one came in today and I am looking forward to cracking open my box of Thin Mints. They are best out of the freezer, but that will have to wait. I have to taste for quality, after all.


Round two will hopefully come in tomorrow. The Tagalongs, which I hope to savor over the next month (as opposed to giving in to half a box in one sitting). The timing of their arrival is pretty risky though. That hormonal shift that brings on the sweets cravings is always right there waiting. I may have to wrap up those Tagalongs in duct tape and hide them under the frozen veggies in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment